Monday, August 11, 2014

Theme days!




Hello again!  So, now that I have the format down and things are running smoothly, I wanted to announce theme days.  As the weeks go by, I am going to try to very closely keep to the theme days and I hope that you find something you like by having a certain theme for a certain day.  Here is what I have so far--

Documentary Thursday
and
Animated Feature Friday

Those are the only two days that I have planned anything special for so far.  I am going to see how this works and if it seems to go well, then perhaps I will do other themes for other days or even theme weeks where I focus on a certain actor or director or even film genre.  I do plan on doing a theme event when it is time for the Academy Awards to air but since we have a while before that comes up, that can be put on hold for now.  Well, sorry for the interruption, I will be back tomorrow with a new film and a new review, so until tomorrow, Don't Forget the Popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment