Sunday, August 17, 2014

First Theme Week!




I am here to introduce our first theme week!  I am a fan of the series "True Blood" and next week will be the show's series finally, so to prepare for that every day next week, each film will feature one of the cast of "True Blood".  

I know that not a lot of people will not be fans of this theme week but I am hoping to help open some eyes to  newer actors, for those people that are used to watching big name stars in those big blockbuster films.  I will just go ahead and say, since Alexander Skarsgard is my favorite actor on the show, I have a feeling that more than one film next week will feature him but I am going to try to limit it to one day for each of the following actors (and their character's name):  Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse), Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton), Ryan Kwanten (Jason Stackhouse), Rutina Wesley (Tara Thornton), Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica Hamby) and of course, the aforementioned, Alexander Skarsgard (Eric Northman).

I hope you enjoy the first theme week.  Look for the first review of the week later on today and Don't Forget the Popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment