Saturday, August 2, 2014

Sorry! No Review Today...




Hey guys!  I'm just checking in to say hello and to clarify a few things that I see that I have changed since my last informative post.  

First thing's first, I did mention that I was not going to post every single day and with exception of four days, I have posted every day.  I just want to state that for the foreseeable future, it looks like you may get a post just about every day but know there may be a day or two missed here or there.  If something happens and it looks like I may miss more than a day, I will be sure to post something to keep you informed. 

Next, I have moved away from posting the production company for each film because in a lot of instances, there were several different production companies on each film and it gets tiring trying to pick and choose.  If this seems to be a problem, I may start posting the company each film is Distributed by. 

Lastly, from the line-up of films I have for next week it seems like I am favoring the actor Jude Law.  I do have my own personal favorites but I do not intend on only selecting films featuring only those particular people, I just happened to pick a handful of films that I wanted to see and a few seem to share him as one of the stars.  This will also be happening in the future with Matthew McConaughey (he has already shown up twice in the time I have started this back up) but it seems right now that everything I want to see has him in it one way or another.  I will try not to make this a normal occurrence but if you grow weary of seeing a certain actor and they seem to pop up in my reviews often, please let me know and I will do my best to turn away from that particular star for a while.

Well, I think that is it for now.  A great big thank you to everyone that visits this blog, your visit is very welcome here.  I hope that anyone that shows up here is getting the information they are looking for, one way or the other and please don't be afraid to comment, any kind of comment is helpful to me.  Tomorrow's movie is "What Maise Knew" starring Alexander Skarsgard, I hope you will join me tomorrow but Don't Forget the Popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment