Wednesday, March 1, 2017

A brand new popcorn machine




HI EVERYONE!!!

So, it has been way too long since a post has been posted here, so I was thinking, let's get another popcorn machine and have another go! Right after the Academy Awards seems a pretty good time to start back up again, so hold on tight because there are a TON of films I can't wait to review.

I am going to try to stick with the schedule I had before with certain themes on certain days...but I think I may throw a twist in there. I will take time here and there to do weekly themes, like spotlight a director or an actor, maybe a week of war films, perhaps all comedies---you know, something like that. I will try to give a heads up when I have theme weeks planned so you know what to expect. I will start the “regular schedule” next week but for the remainder of this week, it will be all random.
To anyone that has visited regularly (although I haven't posted in over 2 years, we are still getting traffic), thank you and it is my hope that I can reward you with regular posts. Thanks for sticking with me.

Tomorrow will start the first review and after looking, I remembered that my very first review was for “Alice in Wonderland” directed by Tim Burton. Therefore, it only seems fitting that the first post back be for “Alice Through the Looking Glass”. Join me tomorrow for Alice and when you come...Don't Forget the Popcorn!!





No comments:

Post a Comment