Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Disappointing End to the Year...







With the New Year right around the corner the time to reflect on the year 2014:

After being absent for 4 years and one month, I decided that the break had been long enough and it was time to write again.  I promised not to review a film every day but it didn't take long before I was pumping out a film every day (just about).  

At the tail end and very beginning of November/December, we took a family trip to Walt Disney World in Florida and it threw off my reviewing schedule and therefore I have not been able to get back into the swing of film reviewing.

What started out as a pretty decent blog year turned into a disaster at the very end.  I am disappointed by the lack of enthusiasm I have had here at the end of the year but I am determined to turn it around.  

I hope that 2014 has been a good year for you readers and I hope nothing but the best for you in the New Year.  Come back to see what all I have in store for you and when you do, Don't Forget the Popcorn!


No comments:

Post a Comment