Monday, June 7, 2010

Such a disappointment fans...

Hey guys, so sorry that there has been nothing posted for the last 2 weeks....things have been rough around my place. Personal drama have kept me from viewing any kind of movie, let along write about them. The good news however, is I am ready to jump back into the "movie reviewing business". I have a pretty exciting week lined up....of the movies I have viewed lately none of them have been huge disappointments, only small ones. There will not be a documentary this week, which means if anyone is disappointed in that then perhaps I will watch two documentaries next week, just to make up for it.

Well fans, tomorrow the reviews will start coming back, so be prepared for a lot of reading! Again, leave me any kinds of comments on the blogs that have been posted or leave me suggestions of movies you want to read reviews on. Come back tomorrow and don't forget the popcorn for the review!

No comments:

Post a Comment