Saturday, April 10, 2010

Welcome to the Blog!

Hey there all you movie buffs! I would hope that if you stumbled upon this blog then you enjoy movies or you are looking for a review for a certain movie. Hopefully I can be your guide to whatever kind of movie you are looking for.

Let me just tell you a little bit about myself----I am a movie buff. I have been for a very long time. My movie collection right now stands at over 300 DVDs, with all kinds of titles. I have very recently been told by a friend of mine about a video store near by to myself that rents out all kinds of titles; I have heard people say it is "Like a Blockbuster but better". Not only do they have your standard new releases but they also have indie films and movies from all over the world. I plan on making my first visit to this place very soon and I am excited about it, I can't wait!

Now I shall explain how I will set up each movie review---I will start by posting the title of the movie as the title for the blog and I will also write the title in the body of the blog. I will then post what year it was released, the running time, the film company, the directors and the lead actors of the film. After that, I will give a run down of the movie (without spoiling anything) and finally I will give my opinion of the movie. If I do write something that is a spoiler, then I will make sure I have a "Spoiler Alert" posted. Just to put it out there, when the critics hate a movie, nine times out of ten I enjoy it, so after I give a short synopsis of the movie know that everything else written is my own personal opinion.

I also encourage people to leave comments on the movie I have written a review out for as well as tell me what your opinion of the movie is. I understand and respect that not everyone will like something that I have posted, I just ask that if you post a reply that you be respectful of my opinion and don't use your post as a time to "rip me a new one".

Well, I am excited to get reviewing, I am gonna to do my very, very best to post a new review every day. Check back in daily to see what movie I am watching and if you decide to check that movie out, Don't Forget the Popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment