Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Did the theater get bigger or smaller?

Hi everyone!  It has been way too long since we have enjoyed a movie together, hasn’t it?  I have, in the three years since I last posted, had a second child making my total 2.  So for me, the theater has gotten a little smaller but has it really?  Now, in the time where the world has gone a little crazy, there is so much more streaming available.  Just look for yourself, Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime, Hulu, HBO/Max, Showtime, Shudder, the list goes on and on (because I am sure I have missed someone’s favorite streaming service!) and never has it been easier to watch a movie.  So, why don’t we?  Why don’t we start watching movies together again?


I learned from before that posting every day is a little challenging and it becomes a BIG job.  With two children in the single digits, there is NO WAY an every day post will be possible like before but I can try.  If I have content for you, I will post it every day but you are more likely to get one post a week and that is what I am here to say.  Come back, come back at least once a week and see what is going on.  I’ll keep a theater seat warm for you and a fresh bucket of popcorn ready.  Come see what I have been watching and maybe you will find your new favorite.  I’ve missed you and I hope you’ve missed me too, so until next time, Don’t Forget the Popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment